Building Permits

The items needed to acquire a building permit for Black Creek Township are as follows:

  • Copy of Sewage Permit(s) (Eagle Rock needs a portable toilet permit and connection permit).
  • Drawing of property with setbacks. (Where building is to be placed
    and how many feet from each property line.)
  • Floor plan of home on 8 ½ x 11 sheets of paper.
  • Copy of contract with price.
  • Either a tax bill or a copy of the deed with the property numbers on.
  • An attached list of all contractors & sub-contractors is needed. Applicant is responsible for acquiring all permits for contractors and
    sub-contractors prior to receiving zoning permit.


UCC Permit Applications  Black Creek Township Building Application -Residential

                                                Black Creek Township Building Application - Commercial